Charging your gadget at home is much easier than being somewhere in the fields without any devices or charging adapters at all. If you look around a little, you can find how we can easily charge our smartphones. This article will provide instructions on how to charge your phone without a charger.
The extreme methods to charge the phone battery without charging
There are a lot of unexpected, extreme ways to charge your phone. They should only be used in extreme cases, as this may cause the battery to fail. What to do if you find yourself somewhere in the woods, in nature, where there are no chargers, but you need to charge your mobile phone? Of course, even if you have a charger, you will simply have nowhere to connect it. In this case, use one of several tips.
Extreme ways to charge the phone battery without charging:
- The first is heating. The battery must be placed on a warm surface. Make sure it does not melt. Heating triggers chemical processes inside the battery and gives it a charge of about 10%.
- Remember the battery. You can knock it on the table. Only this method is used if you do not really need a battery. After all, otherwise, you can damage it, and it will not be more charged.
- One of the most effective ways is to hit the battery on a heavy surface. After that, all the chemical processes inside the battery start, so about 10% of the charge may occur. This will be enough to make the necessary call.
Traditional ways to charge the phone in difficult situations
Today, there are various alternative methods of charging different phone models. Many methods are simple to use and do not require special resources or professional knowledge.
Here are some simple life hacks to help you stay connected:
- With the help of a USB
Charging your phone from a PC is the easiest and most common method that many people use. To do this, it is enough to have a stationary computer or laptop and a USB cable with a connector suitable for your phone. The computer will then serve as a power source. Most modern smartphones are equipped with micro-USC or USB Type-C outputs. Connect your smartphone to your computer via a USB cable and select the “Charge only” action on the phone screen. After the end of the process, do not forget to safely remove the device. Besides, in many cars, hotels, cafes, and shopping centers, USB connectors are located next to regular outlets. They are designed to charge phones, tablets, and other modern devices.
- External Battery Power Bank
You can purchase Power Bank – a special external battery for charging the device. You can use your device as an alternative to a power outlet to charge your phone. The charge amount and time will vary depending on various factors, including your phone and external battery model. Don’t forget to charge the Power Bank in time.
- Using a power adapter (“frog”)
The simplest “frog” looks like a small power supply. In fact, she is. On one side of the device there is a plug for the socket, and on the other – a special clip for connecting the “frog” contacts exactly to the contacts of the battery. In general, it is a convenient and versatile piece. Its only inconvenience is that you need to remove the battery from the phone, and this possibility is not present on all modern gadgets.